Friday, August 18, 2006

Cancer, Baby

Somehow I ended up here. http://cancerbaby.typepad.com/cancerbaby/

I emailed her husband tonight. Jessica's. She died recently of ovarian cancer. She was 33.

I really don't understand sometimes.

Why is it that eloquent, smart, caring, and most of all useful people die while others who intentionally waste away their lives, live.

I know, it is a stupid question and there are a million right answers, but that's how one feels when one thinks about Dalton...or Jessica.

It seems so random. And unfair.

Remind me to tell you later about tonight's evening out and my first bereavement counseling session. Have I mentioned before that Dalton was my soulmate?

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Yeah, Jessica's passing was pretty hard for me to swallow. She was so witty and funny, and I only got to know her through her blog--I'm sure that she was 100 times more charming and witty in person.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home