Monday, November 06, 2006

A really special cat...

Today I failed an anatomy practicum. And let me tell you, when I do something like fail a test, I do it with style. I didn't just fail it, I will be lucky if I scored a 20/100.

To be fair, last week wasn't my best week. I have been more or less indifferent to school and remiss about my studies. However, I did spend about 8 hours reviewing the material and figured that I would at least be able to eek out a C.

HA!

I literally went blank. Normally, tests are easy for me. I don't get nervous. The answers flow easily onto the paper. But, today...NOPE, couldn't remember a single thing. Actually, I had to laugh at one point, because in my futile attempt to rack up points, I decided to give the same answer to five different questions, figuring that at least I would get one of the right. Did you know that there is a cat out there who according to Tricia has five biceps brachii? Hence the 20% goal.

Oh well, better luck next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I respect your incredible commitement to failure.
Better luck next time.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

I stopped by via nablo-etc. Found your blog very interesting and touching--esp. about you and Larry. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep reading.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I stopped by via nablo-etc. Found your blog very interesting and touching--esp. about you and Larry. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep reading.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home