Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Gang's All Up

It's 4:00 in the morning and the Harding household is wide awake. Dalton woke up at about 3:30 with what felt like a huge knot in his throat. I laid there for another 20 minutes until I decided that the evening's sleep was clearly done. Then, at about 4:15, Iain was awakened by our conversation and must havefelt like he was missing out. So, here we sit. Dalton and Iain are hanging out on the couch while Dad surfs the net and Iain eats the computer. I am blogging and figuring out what I need to buy at IKEA's Birthday sale.

Nothing much new happened on the cancer front yesterday. Dalton still can't eat, and drinking is difficult. Gatorade is his new hydrator of choice, so I suspect that I'll be paying Target a visit to purchase several gallons of the green swill. Can you tell that I am not a fan? Oh well, it will be a good reason to finally clean out the trunk of my car.

They resheduled our appointment with the radiation oncologist to Tuesday, so that will be the next "medical" reoprt to blog about. Until then, I'll be posting on ice cream safaris and whammy suckers.

Dalton's gone back to back and asked me to join him, so you'll have to check back later for details on the ice cream and suckers. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home