Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nothing to Write Home About

Nothing profound happened today. Nothing at all. I woke up, got ready, fed Iain, took him to school, came home, cleaned my house, did some schoolwork, picked up our Christmas Cards, ate lunch, went to the bank, went to Target, replied to some emails, picked Iain up, played trains, fixed dinner, gave Iain a bath, read some stories, and watched Private Practice.

See. Nothing interesting.

So, I need to figure out what to write when the day doesn't provide much material. Should I write a short story, reflect on something I read, present a dilemna, post pictures, or just let it go?

For today, I'm letting it go. Nobody wants to read filler, and at the moment, that's all this is!

4 Comments:

Blogger katie b. said...

Thanks for this post. All I could think was "Oh, good, I'm not the only one.

5:13 PM  
Blogger mendacious said...

yes, but how did you wake up: left side of bed right side? do you shuffle, yawn, do you surf the net... are you grouchy in the am, do you eat breakfast... so many more things to know!!

oh and also should you need a backup i totally tagged you on my blog and i want one of those '7 random things about you blogs' if you would so kind.

6:42 PM  
Blogger mendacious said...

aw come on, pleeeeezzzzeeeeee.

2:30 PM  
Blogger mendacious said...

oh geez this is the longest cold ever.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home