Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Zapped.

Although I am committed to writing in the blog every day, my creative energies are tapped out. I had a great day writing for the novel and will now be settling down for a little light reading. Specifically, I am reading "The Year of Living Biblically: One Man' s Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible." It's a pretty creative concept, and so far, a compelling read. I'll keep you posted.

Tomorrow, remind me to tell you about the day of ideas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tricia,
I am working with VOICE (an imprint of Hyperion publishers) on marketing a memoir by Kelly Corrigan, a thirty-six-year-old woman whose life was changed forever when she discovered a lump in her breast. Kelly’s breast cancer diagnosis was quickly followed by her father’s own late-stage cancer. After reading your blog, I thought this book might be of interest to you, and I would love to send you a copy for review or discussion on your website. Please feel free to contact me at anna@authorsontheweb.com for more information.
Best wishes,
Anna Jarzab

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home